The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has announced that it was suspending
"any and all actions implementing the affected sections" of the order. "This includes actions to suspend passenger system rules that flag travelers for operational action subject to the Executive Order. DHS personnel will resume inspection of travelers in accordance with standard policy and procedure."
The change in implementation of the executive order banning nationals of Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen came after a US District Judge in Seattle, James Robart, issued a ruling putting a nationwide blocking Trump's executive order.
US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) informed airlines on Friday night that the US would begin reinstating visas that were previously canceled. It also advised airlines that refugees who have US visas will be admitted as well. The US State Department had said up to 60,000 foreigners had their visas "provisionally revoked." "Those individuals with visas that were not physically cancelled may now travel if the visa is otherwise valid," the State Department said today.